By accessing the Site Service and/or by clicking "I agree", You agree to be bound by these Terms. You hereby represent and warrant to SPN that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and/or otherwise capable of entering into and performing legal agreements, and that you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the Site Service, they may do so only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian, under such person's account and otherwise subject to these Terms. In certain jurisdictions, the age of majority may be older than 18, in which case you must satisfy that age in order to become a member / utilize the Site Service.
Given the nature of the Internet, even though the Site is ordinarily (but not always) targeted to Indian ("India") residents, it may be accessed in other parts of the world. If you are not a Indian resident and yet use the Site, you acknowledge, understand and agree that you are doing so on your own initiative and at your own risk and that it is your responsibility (and not ours) to make sure that your use of the Site complies with all applicable local laws in the jurisdiction from where you access or use the Site. IF YOU ARE NOT A Indian RESIDENT, BY SUBMITTING YOUR PERSONALLY IDE NTIFIABLE INFORMATION ON THE SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO THE TRANSFER OF SUCH DATA TO INDIA, AND TO THE PROCESSING OF SUCH DATA ON SPN'S (OR ITS DESIGNATED VENDORS,) SERVERS, WHERE YOUR DATA WILL BE GOVERNED BY INDIAN LAWS THAT MAY PROVIDE A LOWER (OR DIFFERENT) LEVEL OF DATA PROTECTION THAN YOUR COUNTRY.
Ownership; Restrictions On Use
The content of the Site and all copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names and all other intellectual property rights therein are owned by SPN and/or its licensors and are protected by applicable Indian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You acknowledge, understand and agree that you shall not have, nor be entitled to claim, any rights in and to the Site content and/or any portion thereof, except: (i) with respect to your own User Submissions (excluding any materials - e.g., key art, title treatment, clips, stills, music tracks, etc. - used in your User Submissions that may have been licensed to you by SPN for use in your User Submissions, for example in connection with a contest or other program or feature offered on the Site (such content referred to as the "SPN Licensed Assets")); and/or (ii) to the extent of your limited rights to use the Site for certain personal (non-commercial) purposes, as set forth below in the section titled LICENSES GRANTED TO YOU, subject to the conditions set forth in the YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES section below and the other terms and conditions of these Terms. Except in connection with your own User Submissions (and then only to the extent you control them), or unless expressly authorized by SPN pursuant to these Terms or otherwise, you agree not to copy, reproduce, duplicate, stream, capture, access through technology or means other than those provided on the Site, perform, transfer, sell, resell, download, upload, archive, license to others, edit, modify, manipulate, create derivative works from or based upon (including, without limitation, mash-ups, montages, wallpapers, ringtones, greeting cards, T-shirts or other merchandise), publish, republish, post, transmit, publicly display, frame, link from or to, distribute, share, embed, translate, decompile, reverse engineer, translate, incorporate into any hardware or software application, use for commercial purposes, or otherwise use or exploit the Site or any component part thereof. Any of the unauthorized uses referred to above would constitute an infringement of the copyrights and other proprietary rights of SPN and/or its licensors (including, without limitation, other Site users who have submitted their own User Submissions) and a violation of these Terms and may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability under applicable laws.
Licenses Granted To You
Subject to these Terms (including, without limitation, the YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES section set forth below), we hereby grant you, if and only to the extent the necessary functionality is provided to you on or through the Site, the following limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, worldwide, royalty-free rights and licenses (each a "License"):
1. the License to access, view and otherwise use the Site (including, without limitation any Site Services provided on or through the Site) for your personal (non-commercial), lawful use only, as intended through the customary and authorized functionality of the Site;
2. the License to stream Site content using any of the widgets and/or other digital streaming Internet video players, if any, provided on the Site (any such widget or other digital streaming Internet video player referred to as a "Site Widget") for your personal, lawful use only;
3. the License to cut and paste certain code expressly made available to you through the Site (whether such functionality is designated as "sharing" functionality or not) in order to embed, re-publish, maintain, and/or display the specific Site content to which such code relates on your own personal, customized social networking Web page(s), Web blog(s), or microblog(s) (collectively, your "Personal Social Media"), and/or, if the Site provides "widget grabbing and embedding" functionality, to "grab" a Site Widget and embed, re-publish, maintain, and/or display such Site Widget on your Personal Social Media;
4. the License to cut and paste certain code expressly made available to you through the Site, and/or if the Site provides "widget grabbing and embedding" functionality, to "grab" a Site Widget, to forward, as applicable, such code and/or Site Widget to your friends, so that they can view the Site content contained therein, and/or if, they so desire, so that they themselves may embed the forwarded piece of code or Site Widget on their own Personal Social Media or re-forward it to their own friends;
5. if the Site includes a "Send to Friend" or similar tool that allows you to initiate and send to one of your friends an email communication that includes Site content, and the tool is operational, the License to use the tool to request that the Site's servers convey your message to your friend;
6. if the Site includes a "Download" link next to a piece of Site content (including, without limitation, an image, an icon, a wallpaper, a music track, a video, a trailer, an RSS feed), the License to download a single copy of such content to a single computer, mobile or other permitted device for your personal, non-commercial use only;
7. if the Site enables you to download Software, the License to install and use one copy of the Software on your personal computer system, mobile or other permitted device in machine-executable object code form only and make one additional copy for back-up purposes; provided, however, that you understand and agree that (i) by allowing you to download the Software, SPN does not transfer title to the Software to you (i.e., you own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but the Software's owner (which may be SPN and/or its third party Software licensor) will retain full and complete title to such Software; (ii) you shall not copy, modify, adapt, translate into any language, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Software without the prior written consent of SPN; (iii) you shall not assign, rent, lease, or lend the Software to any person or entity and any attempt by you to sublicense, transfer, or assign the Software will be void and of no effect; (iv) you shall not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to reconstruct, identify, or discover any source code, underlying ideas, underlying user interface techniques, or algorithms of the Software by any means whatsoever, except to the extent the foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law; and (v) because the laws and regulations of the India restrict the export and re-export of commodities and technical data of India origin, including the Software, you will not export or re-export the Software in any form in violation of the laws of India or any foreign jurisdiction;
8. the License to obtain a registered personal account (and/or related username and password) on the Site and interact with other Site users as part of Site-based chat rooms, message boards, social media networks, online multiplayer games and/or other activities or similar Services offered on the Site; and
9. the License to use any other functionality expressly provided by SPN on or through the Site for use by users, subject to these Terms (including, without limitation, functionality to create and/or Submit User Submissions).
Your rights under any one or more of the Licenses set forth above are conditioned upon your compliance with each of the following:
1. you will not create or Submit (as defined below) a User Submission that is unlawful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, bullying, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, or that encourages criminal conduct, or that gives rise, or potentially gives rise, to civil or criminal liability, or that violates any applicable laws, rules, regulations or ("Applicable Laws"), or that infringes or violates other parties' intellectual property, publicity, or privacy rights or links to infringing or unauthorized content;
2. you will not embed, re-publish, maintain and/or display any Site content (including, without limitation, any of your own User Submissions) on any Personal Social Media or other web site or other Internet location that ordinarily contains or hosts content that is unlawful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, bullying, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, or that encourages criminal conduct, or that gives rise, or potentially gives rise, to civil or criminal liability, or that violates any Applicable Laws, or that infringes or violates other parties' intellectual property rights or links to infringing or unauthorized content;
3. "You shall not create, Submit, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information/ User Submission on the Site that , (a) belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to; (b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; (c) harm minors in any way; (d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights; (e) violates any law for the time being in force; (f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; (g) impersonate another person; (h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; (i) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation "
4. you will not send spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, or harass, bully, stalk, harm, or otherwise cause mental or physical distress or injury to anyone, or defame or disparage someone, or engage in any other unlawful or objectionable conduct while using the Site;
5. you will provide accurate, current and complete information about you or anyone else, and you will not provide false information about you or anyone else (including, without limitation, when you are being asked on the Site to provide accurate information about your age), and you will not impersonate or appear to impersonate anyone else or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
6. you will not use any one or more of the Licenses granted to you (and any associated functionality) to collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view, display, forward, any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other user of the Site, unless you have obtained prior permission from such user to do so;
7. you will not interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt, the operation of the Site (or any parts thereof);
8. you will abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in or associated with any of the Site content;
9. you will not remove, alter, interfere with or circumvent any copyright, trademark, watermark, or other proprietary notices marked/displayed on Site content, Software or Site Services;
10. you will not remove, alter, interfere with or circumvent any digital rights management mechanism, device or other content protection or access control measure (including, without limitation geofiltering and/or encryption) associated with Site content;
11. you will not use any of the rights granted to you or any of the Site content or Site Services in a manner that suggests an association with any of SPN's products, services or brands, unless otherwise specifically permitted by SPN;
12. you will not use bots, spiders, offline readers or other automated systems to access or use the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the Site's servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional Web browser, unless you are a lawfully operating a public search engine, in which case (subject to SPN's full discretion to revoke this exception at any time), you may use spiders to index materials from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices (but not caches or archives) of such materials;
13. you will not knowingly transmit any material that contains adware, malware, spyware, software viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
14. you will not do anything that is likely to adversely affect or reflect negatively upon or harm the goodwill or reputation of SPN or any of its affiliates, or the Site, or any of the content running or being promoted on the Site (including, without limitation, any movie, television program or other initiative);
15. you will not do anything on the Site that would prevent other users' access to or use of the Site or any part thereof;
16. you will be responsible for maintaining the confidentially of any username or password associated with access to the Site (including, without limitation, in those instances in which the Site uses the account creation mechanism and management of a third party ,s social network, website or device), and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and/or password; and
17. you will use the Site and the Licenses at all times in compliance with these Terms and all Applicable Laws.
User Submissions; Grant Of License To Spn; Your Warranties And Representations
The Site may enable you to send, post, upload, transmit through webcam or similar functionality or otherwise submit to the Site (including, without limitation, by allowing you to provide the URL of where a particular piece of your content resides), or otherwise display or exchange (including, without limitation, with other Site users) on or by means of the Site to other destinations, such as social networking pages (including, without limitation, to your Personal Social Media) (collectively, "Submit"), your videos, textual comments, photographs, images, or other creative works and/or other personal media content and your ideas, opinions, feedback, and other information, (collectively, your "User Submissions"), and such User Submissions will generally be available to all users of the Site or to others using the destinations (such as for example social networking pages) where you have submitted your User Submissions. By Submitting your User Submissions on or by means of the Site you expressly acknowledge and agree that you and only you will be responsible for the content of your User Submissions and for any consequences that may arise therefrom. Except as may otherwise be provided in any Special Rules, it is not SPN's regular, established practice to monitor, control, or have knowledge of the User Submissions Submitted using the Site, but SPN may do so in its sole discretion. When you Submit (or attempt to Submit) your User Submissions on or by means of the Site, you automatically grant to SPN and its affiliates, an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, unconditional, unrestricted, fully-paid, royalty-free, transferable, fully sublicenseable to multiple tiers of sublicensees, non-exclusive right and license (the "SPN License") to display, publicly perform, distribute (including, without limitation, through third-party Web sites, blogs, microblogs and other social networking media and Internet and mobile resources and applications), store, transcode, host, cache, maintain, broadcast, webcast, mobilecast, transmit, distribute, tag, track, reproduce, edit, modify, format, re-format, link to and from, translate, delete, create derivative works, combine with other content, categorize, and/or otherwise use, reuse and/or otherwise exploit your User Submissions (or any portions or derivative works thereof) and any names, likenesses, voices, images, digital recordings, performances, and other ideas, concepts, feedback and other materials included in your User Submissions, in any manner, medium or content delivery technology now known or hereinafter devised, for any purpose, as determined solely in SPN's (or its authorized designees/licensees') sole discretion, without the requirement for any compensation to you or anyone else, or the need to require additional consent from you or anyone else, or the need to provide prior notification or any credit to you or anyone else. The SPN License shall survive in perpetuity in accordance with its terms regardless of whether you stop using the Site or SPN terminates your access to the Site. NOTHING CONTAINED HEREIN SHALL BE DEEMED TO TRANSFER TO SPN OR TO ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES ANY OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN AND TO YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS, PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT SPN AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR ITS LICENSORS WILL RETAIN SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE OWNERSHIP OF ANY OF THE SPN LICENSED ASSETS (IF ANY) INCLUDED IN YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS. EVEN THOUGH BY SUBMITTING YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS YOU ARE GRANTING TO SPN THE BROAD RIGHTS AND LICENSES SET FORTH ABOVE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT NOTHING CONTAINED HEREIN SHALL OBLIGATE SPN AND/OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR AUTHORIZED DESIGNEES TO HOST, DISTRIBUTE, DISPLAY OR OTHERWISE EXPLOIT ANY OF YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS OR EXERCISE ANY OTHER RIGHTS UNDER THE SPN LICENSE. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) you have no expectation of confidentiality of any nature with respect to any of your User Submissions, and (b) SPN and/or any of its affiliates may already have projects under consideration that are similar to your User Submissions or may independently develop projects that are similar to your User Submissions, or other User Submissions transmitted by other users of the Site may be similar or the same as your User Submissions. Because of the viral nature of social media, you should not submit any content or information to SPN that you do not want to be viewed and "shared" or otherwise distributed by others. In connection with all of the User Submissions you Submit to the Site, and any other activities that you conduct on or by means of the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that: (i) the User Submissions are original to you (in other words, that you own all rights in and to your User Submissions) or, alternatively, that you have acquired all necessary rights in your User Submissions to enable you to grant to SPN the SPN License; (ii) you have paid or satisfied and will pay or satisfy in full all license fees, clearance fees, royalties, and any other financial or third party obligations of any kind, if any, arising from any use or exploitation of your User Submissions, and SPN will not be responsible for such obligations; (iii) your User Submissions do not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party; (iv) neither your User Submissions, nor any of the other activities that you undertake on the Site, are or will at any time be: defamatory or disparaging of any individual or entity, unlawful, pornographic, obscene, threatening, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, intended to bully or harass or stalk, or resulting in bullying, harassing, or stalking, racially or ethnically or culturally offensive, or otherwise objectionable or encouraging of criminal conduct, or giving rise, or potentially giving rise, to civil or criminal liability, or linking to infringing or unauthorized content, or transmitting unsolicited advertising materials, or intended to result in, or resulting in, any mental or physical distress or injury to any person, violative of any Applicable Laws or these Terms, or violative of any person,s publicity or privacy rights; and (v) your User Submissions are not intended by you to benefit any commercial enterprise associated with you or any third party. You agree to keep all records necessary to establish that your User Submissions do not violate any of the foregoing representations and warranties and to make such records available to SPN upon SPN's request.
SPN is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage of any kind to any User Submissions.
You acknowledge that SPN does not as a matter of its ordinary practice pre-screen any User Submissions submitted by you or other users of the Site but that SPN (and/or any of its authorized designees) has the right to and may pre-screen or review after initial submission any of the User Submissions for a variety of reasons, including, without limitation, for compliance with these Terms or Applicable Laws, or if otherwise desired or necessary, as determined by SPN in its sole discretion. SPN shall have the right in its sole discretion to refuse, remove, edit, or disable any of your User Submissions (and/or any other Site users' User Submissions) that violate these Terms or are otherwise objectionable, as determined by SPN in its sole discretion, as well as terminate your and/or any Site user's continued access to and/or other use of the Site (including, without limitation, access to and/or use of any of the Site Services, features or functionality available on or through the Site). SPN does not control or endorse any User Submissions, and any User Submissions submitted to the Site do not reflect the opinions, views or policies of SPN or any of its affiliates. SPN disclaims any and all liability in connection with any and all User Submissions, and you agree to waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against SPN or any of its affiliates with respect to such User Submissions.
If you remove or delete any of your User Submissions from the Site, that User Submission will be removed from the Site within a reasonable period of time. Nonetheless, a User Submission that you remove may still be available to third parties who previously acquired the link to that User Submission and SPN may maintain copies for archival purposes.
SPN reserves the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Submissions and to use your User Submissions to advertise and promote your User Submissions or the Site (in whole or in part) or any of SPE's products or services. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right or interest in any of the revenue generated from such advertisements.
These provisions shall remain in full force and effect in perpetuity notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Site.
These Provisions Shall Remain In Full Force And Effect In Perpetuity Notwithstanding Any Termination Of Your Use Of The Site
The Sites may link to and/or contain advertisements about, non-SPN owned or controlled Web sites or other Internet or mobile resources. You acknowledge and understand that SPN does not endorse or sponsor such other third party Web sites or other Internet resources and SPN EXPRESSLY AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONALITY, SERVICES OR ADVERTISED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FOUND ON OR RELATED TO ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITE OR OTHER INTERNET OR MOBILE RESOURCES.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE (AND ANY PORTION OF THE SITE) IS PROVIDED "AS IS" "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SPN AND ITS AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT). Neither SPN nor any of its affiliates make any warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of content available on or through the Site or the content of any Web sites, Personal Social Media or other Internet or mobile resources linked to the Site and assume no liability or responsibility for any: (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of the Site (or any parts thereof); (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of SPE's secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein; (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Site; (v) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Site (or any parts thereof) by any third party; and/or (vi) for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Submissions and/or other Site content posted, shared, forwarded, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available on or by means of the Site and/or otherwise through your or any other Site users' exercise of any rights under any of the Licenses granted by SPN herein. SPN reserves the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to change, modify, add, remove or disable access to any portion of the Site (including, without limitation any of the Site Services).
Limitation Of Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL SPN OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR USE (OR THE USE OF ANYONE USING AN ACCOUNT REGISTERED TO YOU) OF THE SITE OR ANY PARTS THEREOF.
Exclusions and Limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent SPN may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of SPE's liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SPN and its affiliates and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, licensees, authorized designees, successors and assigns from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable outside attorneys' fees and costs) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from (i) any of your User Submissions; (ii) your exercise of any of your rights granted under the Licenses without your compliance with your responsibilities set forth in these Terms; (iii) the breach of any of your warranties, representations, covenants, responsibilities or other obligations set forth in these Terms; (iv) your violation of any person's intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other right; (v) the violation of any Applicable Laws and/or these Terms by you and/or anyone using your registered account to access and/or otherwise use the Site (in whole or in part); or (vi) your willful misconduct or the willful misconduct of anyone accessing the Site through your registered account, in connection with your (and/or such other person's) use of the Site (in whole or in part). SPN reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with SPN in asserting any available defenses. This provision shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Site.
Copyright Infringement Notification; Designated Copyright Agent
SPN respects the intellectual property rights of others. Upon proper notice, SPN will remove User Submissions (and any other Site content) that violate copyright law. As per the provisions of Information Technology Act, 2000 and any amendments made thereto along with the rules framed there under and the provisions of the Copyright Act, 1957 along with all the amendments made thereto and rules framed there under, SPN shall remove upon receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement on the Site and for processing such claims in accordance with such law. If you believe a work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notification of claimed infringement (an "Infringement Notification") that contains all the following information: (i) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (ii) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit SPN to locate the material on the Site; (iii) information reasonably sufficient to permit SPN to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (v) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and (vi) your physical signature.
Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited
Interface Building No.7,
Off Malad Link Road, Malad (W), Mumbai- 400064
By submitting an Infringement Notification, you acknowledge and agree that SPN may forward your Infringement Notification and any related communications to any users who posted the material identified in such notice.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India, except with respect to choice of law principles. All disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be finally settled under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act of 1996 by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Act. The venue of the arbitration shall be Mumbai, India and the language of the arbitration shall be English. The parties hereto undertake to keep the arbitration proceedings and all information, pleadings, documents, evidence and all matters relating thereto confidential. Neither party shall be entitled to commence or maintain any action in a court of law upon any matter in dispute until such matter has been submitted and decided by arbitration as herein provided and then only for the enforcement of the arbitrator's award; provided, however, that the parties hereto shall be permitted to seek temporary or preliminary equitable relief in a court prior to the initiation or resolution of any arbitration proceeding hereunder.
This provision shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Site.
If any provision of these Terms shall be held unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The failure of SPN to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Site or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. This provision shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Site.
You understand and agree that SPN may, in its sole discretion and at any time, terminate or temporarily suspend your rights under any of the Licenses and otherwise your access to the Site, and discard, remove, and/or disable or deactivate any or all of your User Submissions that you Submitted to or by means of the Site and/or any other information and data that you (and/or anyone else) may have provided to or by means of the Site, for any reason. SPN may also, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue the Site or any parts thereof or limit or restrict any user access thereto, for any reason, with or without notice. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SPN MAY TAKE ANY ONE OR MORE OF THESE ACTIONS WITHOUT ANY NOTICE TO YOU, PRIOR OR OTHERWISE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER SPN NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY TERMINATION OF YOUR (OR ANYONE ELSE'S) ACCESS TO THE SITE OR PARTS THEREOF AND/OR THE REMOVAL, DISCARDING, DISABLING OR DEACTIVATION OF ANY OF YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS (OR THE USER SUBMISSIONS OF ANYONE ELSE) OR THE REMOVAL, DISCARDING, DISABLING OR DEACTIVATION OF ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR DATA THAT YOU (OR ANYONE ELSE) MAY HAVE PROVIDED ON OR BY MEANS OF THE SITE. You may discontinue your access to, use or participation on or by means of the Site at any time.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you hereby irrevocably waive any right or remedy to seek and/or obtain injunctive or other equitable relief or any order with respect to, and/or to enjoin or restrain or otherwise impair in any manner, the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of any SPN or any SPN affiliate-related motion picture, production or project, or the use, publication or dissemination of any advertising or promotion in connection with such motion picture, production or project. This provision shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Site.
Changes In Site Ownership